CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

21st November 2014, 20:16
Hi there!
I don't think we have heard from your cousin (?) Rambler recently. Do you know if he is well?
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

andyc

21st November 2014, 20:20
No we haven't heard from him Chris and you're good to bring this up. mrw is another one who I haven't seen for a while either!
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st November 2014, 20:23
Indeed, andy.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

andyc

21st November 2014, 20:26
Rambler used to get a torrid time on here sometimes but he was always a constant therefore missed. mrw I think was an ex-serviceman also a golfer if I remember correctly.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st November 2014, 20:28
Yes, mrw is one of several golfers here - you and me included!
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

22nd November 2014, 15:51
^
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

22nd November 2014, 16:04
The Ambler used to joke with rambler ( r Ambler) that he was his long lost "cousin" Reinhart ;) Missing too many people who have gone AWOL
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

22nd November 2014, 16:17
...and "quote" from The Ambler :
Great Aunt Ambler says we all ought to forgive one another and make the world a better place.
Cousins B.R., S.H. and S.C.R. all agree.
THEA 2012 ;))
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

theambler

22nd November 2014, 18:47
Hi there you good people.
Yes I miss Reinhart too I was going to say something else about him but have forgotten it. Blast

Great Aunt had a postcard recently from Der Lindenstrasse or was it Langensandelbach So perhaps hes gone to see Myrtle Myrkel. I hope he keeps his mouth shut. (I love him actually He had the same bthday as me April 1st)
Hope you've had a good day Chill sunshine here but what do you expect across the river from Denmark
THEA
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

theambler

22nd November 2014, 18:47
Hi there you good people.
Yes I miss Reinhart too I was going to say something else about him but have forgotten it. Blast

Great Aunt had a postcard recently from Der Lindenstrasse or was it Langensandelbach So perhaps hes gone to see Myrtle Myrkel. I hope he keeps his mouth shut. (I love him actually He had the same bthday as me April 1st)
Hope you've had a good day Chill sunshine here but what do you expect across the river from Denmark
THEA
10 of 10  -   Report This Post