CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

philip

14th February 2010, 17:22
Hi Sara

This is a more friendly and chattier site than AB. Occasionally one or two of oldies have a go at one another, but its usually good natured. All you have to do is give us the clue and the number of letters plus any letters that you have. Usually within 5 minutes one of us will be back with suggestions. Quite often we will already have done it anyway. THe quickest response I have had was a couple of months ago from Trevor. Less than a minute for something that had been worrying me for over a day.
PHILIP
21 of 23  -   Report This Post

trevor

14th February 2010, 17:53
I was only too happy to help PHILIP, apparently it happens to most men at some point during their lives.
22 of 23  -   Report This Post

thicky

14th February 2010, 21:16
Sara
What I like about this site is that it is so friendly compared to the other which is so matter of fact.
I am usually too slow to get my answers in first, but I enjoy the mental test of trying to solve the clues, even if I am not the first to answer. There are one or two contributors, like those who have responded earlier to this post who are extremely helpful,and if you stick with it you will learn a lot about cryptics. I have

Not so thicky now!
23 of 23  -   Report This Post