CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

11th October 2014, 08:37
Well, hello to you,

Nice to see you again. How have you been? The bike sheds have missed you! Needless to say Emrach and I still meet there for the Bensons ,Blue nun and giggles. We are both well.

It will be that time of year again to dust of the little pixie suit and start that wrapping ------ will you have time to join in the competitions here when you become SLH?

xx
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

busby

11th October 2014, 08:45
Just passing,,,thought I'd drop in,,,,don't eat much ;-)
Haven't seen you for ages Redelf,,,how ya going? Hope you are well.

G'day Bobsmum. All is well with you?
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

11th October 2014, 08:52
Morning/Evening Busby,

All is good here --- apart from the rain which is taking on monsoon proportions and not expected to stop for a while. This has bought out the slugs which have destroyed my allotment. Spent a great deal of time yesterday pulling up broccoli stalks and massacred cabbages and then removing the slugs and caterpillars. UGH
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

busby

11th October 2014, 08:56
The bug part doesn't sound nice Bobsmum, shame about the ruined vegies.
As for the rain,,,,SEND ME SOME,,,,please.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

11th October 2014, 09:01
Sorry about moaning about rain --- I know I shouldn't --- there is just so much to do in the garden at this time of the year here that I just want to get on and do it. What sort of temperatures are u having there at the mo. My sons girlfriend is Australian, her parents live in a place called Kankoon and they are having a heat wave at the moment, yet the mountains still have snow on the peaks.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

busby

11th October 2014, 09:11
The snow in the alpine area is dispersing rapidly and it is starting to get rather warm. Never heard of Kankoon and Google ain't helping me either;-).
Would love to know where Kankoon is.
Where I am has been in drought conditions for about 14 years now. Bit of rain here and there but not enough.
Take care Bobsmum :-)
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

11th October 2014, 09:15
Will check spelling and let u know. x
7 of 7  -   Report This Post