CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

magworth

10th October 2014, 09:49
How are you ? I hope you`re both well. Mags.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

10th October 2014, 11:26
hi Mags
There have been no posts from Pipesmoker since 19th September 2013, so I am really hoping that he is well. I especially miss his humour; his witty anecdotes were a joy to read. I expect Mrs Trellis is still busy writing those letters from North Wales. You know what she's like ;)
Best wishes to both.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

magworth

10th October 2014, 11:58
JJazzgirl - I miss them too. Pipesmokerwas not a well man, I too hope he`s all right. I didn`t realise it`s over a year since we last heard. Mags.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

rusty

10th October 2014, 12:52
Wee Jock and Old Gal were regulars on the RT threads, too.
I don't think they have posted for a while?
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

magworth

10th October 2014, 13:06
Oh, yes Rusty, of course. I liked Old Gal`s comments. I don`t really remember Wee Jock. It`s a pity we can`t find out and send good wishes. Mags.
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

elle

10th October 2014, 13:10
Can you not ask Norah to email them for you, mags? I appreciate that Admin cannot divulge personal info, but maybe Norah or Ash could contact them on your behalf?
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

10th October 2014, 13:24
Norah very kindly emailed Wee Jock and Old Gal over a year ago and heard nothing back from either of them. She intimated that she did not want it to set a precedent for emailing anyone who had not posted for a while . Ash is more concerned with the technical and advertising side of the forum. Hoping all is well with our absent friends.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

elle

10th October 2014, 13:31
That's fair enough, Jazzy. I just offered it as a possible solution.
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

10th October 2014, 13:58
No problem, Elle. I've just made enquiries elsewhere (not admin) re Mr P, and will keep you posted. But regarding Mrs Trellis, I'm sorry I haven't a clue ;0)
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

rusty

10th October 2014, 15:33
The Joker and Pastille were regulars once, too.
Many folk visit sites for a while and eventually disappear.
They move on, for whatever reason.
Best left alone, I think.
10 of 10  -   Report This Post