CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pinkpercy

20th September 2014, 21:25
Sack cloth and ashes I have mislead rusty, if I were brighter I wouldn't have. Perhaps I could blame Listerine and iOS 8 but that wouldn't be true just stupid me!
I have someone investigating the possibility of regaining iOS7 if successful I'll, like Arnie, be back!
Good gardening and apologies to husband for outrageous flirting. Xx
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

pinkpercy

20th September 2014, 21:49
PS now all the old men( and women) of the senate know about us! Catallus according to some translators was an even dirtier old man than Herrick though I do think that he Herrick drew some of his inspiration.
And so to bed I've had my night cap. In vino veritas.
Wish we could communicate some other way!
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

20th September 2014, 21:55
I have only just returned home and It took me a while to understand your message, until I found an earlier post on another thread. I have no husband now to apologise to, but perhaps we'd better behave ourselves or we may get thrown off the forum ;0)
Goodnight, the haze of night etc....
Don't forget, all non-crossword posts have to be shown as such. tut tut. xx
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

pinkpercy

20th September 2014, 22:29
I will remember! Hope you had a good evening out sleep well xx
Listerine like halitosis won't go away!
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

20th September 2014, 22:51
Goodnight pinkpercy and all. I would just like to apologize to serious crossword solvers for any posts of mine here and similar ones elsewhere which you may have stumbled across . Long live Colgate Plax
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

doglet

21st September 2014, 08:09
how nice to see light hearted chat and I am sure no one minds as life can get to serious
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st September 2014, 08:45
I have already asked admin. to delete certain threads, as I deem them to be inappropriate. I hope this has been done. Things never look as humorous in the cold light of day.
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st September 2014, 08:45
I have already asked admin. to delete certain threads, as I deem them to be inappropriate. I hope this has been done. Things never look as humorous in the cold light of day.
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

lilacwine

21st September 2014, 17:13
I haven't seen anything, but I am sure it is all ok. Lighten up and enjoy life.... it is so short. xxx
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st September 2014, 17:15
It's OK. The posts haven't been deleted . It was only the ones I posted myself, no other person's. Feeling better this afternoon. Thanks lilacwine x
10 of 11  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Jazzgirl