CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

elle

7th September 2014, 10:01
Hi, Lin!
Just wanted to wish you luck for your eye check up tomorrow. I'm sure all will be well - and you finally can go home!
Let me know how it goes......
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

lmj

7th September 2014, 17:56
Thanks Elle really nice of you. I am sure everything will be okay. Will keep you posted. Aiming to go back maybe Wednesday week as I have to get some proper reading glasses that are reactive as obviously I sit outside all day doing crosswords and reading. Although not read too much since I have been here for some reason. Too much going on I think.

My hubby keeps phoning telling me how hot it is in Spain. It has been unbearable apparently. Shame!!

It's been a lovely day still sitting in the garden with a glass of vino, and it is still hot. My daughter is prepping dinner life can't get much better than this!

Thank you again for your thoughts speak to you soon.

Lin x
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

lmj

8th September 2014, 19:01
Hi Elle

Everything was fine. So on the hunt for flights back to Spain. Just have to wait for an appointment to get proper reading glasses and then I will be off. However will be back for Xmas! Will keep in touch whilst in Spain. And before that probably with the luck I have been having on the crosswords!!

Lin x

3 of 3  -   Report This Post