CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

18th August 2014, 15:54
I do not know how I managed to miss it, but I have only just read about your wedding anniversary. Many, many congratulations to u and her outdoors. It is our 30th next year and we have decided that long service medals are in order along with a big bash ------ nice to read something lovely on the forum --- other than the diatribe spouted on that other thread, thanks for reporting.

Small update ---- daughter is coming home this Friday after 4 months in Asia ------ NO, I'm not looking forward to that much lol X
1 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th August 2014, 15:57
Thanks very much bobs mum. It's another chance for most of the family to get together at the same time again - the last was my 60th a couple of years ago. We're looking forward to it - some close friends coming as well this time.

Enjoy your time with bob back with you!
2 of 35  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

18th August 2014, 16:05
Thanks, she has been living in a tree house 130ft up in the canopy of a jungle collating information about a rare breed of monkey for the last two weeks. No loos, no means of cooking, no washing facilities ---- oh to be in my twenties again ---- lol ----- Bet the facilities in sunny Suffolk will be welcome when she gets back !
3 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th August 2014, 16:07
What was the species of monkey? Sounds great (in a restricted sense of "great").
4 of 35  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

18th August 2014, 16:19
A type of gibbon ------- she did tell me about a month ago and I have lost the info ---- v small breed. Because of her location I have not had as much contact as I would normally like with her --- but it is an eco problem with the jungle being cut down for power lines and oil pipes and the gibbons are being forced out ---- as per usual. I will let u know later ---- I have some photos of her on a zip line, which is how u get back to earth for eating and the obvious other bits whilst in the jungle. Kids today huh.
5 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th August 2014, 16:20
I look forward to hearing about them.
6 of 35  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

18th August 2014, 16:26
Will do, TTFN
7 of 35  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th August 2014, 16:27
Goosness, that's very brave and most commendable of her, bob's mum. I would nver have had the courage to do that
Rx
8 of 35  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

18th August 2014, 18:59
I KNOW Rosalind --- I am in so much awe of her ------- she was such a scardy cat as a child ---- It fascinates me and greatly pleases me that she has grown up Into such a caring adult
9 of 35  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th August 2014, 19:42
Hi ChrisE

While I look in now and again to do my nosey I couldn't resist logging in to wish you and your wife a very happy special anniversary and of course many more to come.
Enjoy T x
10 of 35  -   Report This Post