CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

26th July 2014, 21:46
We went to Bristol (Clifton cathedral) for ordination of 3 new priests . It was very crowded & boiling hot all day. No sign of rain or thunder. Yesterday we went to Plymouth Cathedral for ordination of one new priest .... also hot sunny weather but on our way back we went through a patch of wet road & puddles so they must have had a short cloud burst. Back in North Dorset hot & sunny all day! This really has been a glorious summer ..... only our garden has suffered due to lack of rain, but at least the lawn needs less cutting!
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

rusty

26th July 2014, 22:20
Great to hear, Redcoral!
Been raining all evening here.
Think Jazzgirl put a hex on my weather!
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

magworth

27th July 2014, 07:02
Here, NE of London - we`re getting alternate heat and thunderstorms. These tropical conditions have turned my garden into jungle - plants growing to enormous untidy masses. The slugs and snails are doing their best to keep them down! Mags.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

27th July 2014, 08:01
I predict a very pleasant sunny day for rusty, with top temperature not exceeding 19c and absolutely no rain at all. So there ;)

Elsewhere, hoping that Sunday will be less hot and humid.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

rusty

27th July 2014, 11:33
So far, so good, Jazzgirl!
A fine dry day with me.
Hope everyone is getting the same!
5 of 5  -   Report This Post