CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

michael

23rd January 2010, 06:56
Really Bulldog and Trevor need to get a life. Olopocram identified the Crossword and also the clue number.
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd January 2010, 08:39
...and only half a clue!! Until Mamya came along with the whole clue(which,by the way wasn't very difficult) noone else could answer it.
Anyway,I'm glad you found the time in your busy life to join in on someone elses behalf.
ps. Why start a new thread with your pearl of wisdom? you could have posted on that backwards macopolo thread.
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

23rd January 2010, 09:16
Michael, do you really think that we all sit here with a copy of every crossword in every paper published every day of every week, just in case we can help someone who can't be arsed to give the whole clue? Get a grip ffs!
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

big dave

23rd January 2010, 10:18
Looks like you're out there on your own Michael.

Bullfrog and Trevor contribute more to this forum than you are ever likely to and I always enjoy their contributions and good-natured banter.
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

23rd January 2010, 12:28
Michael and Olopothing,
Faced with a couple of bozos like you two I'm amazed that Bullfrog and Trevor were able to remain civil.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

mamya

23rd January 2010, 12:31
I`m beginning to wish I`d never posted the full clue now LOL It was pure coincidence I had seen it elsewhere, and thought it would help.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

23rd January 2010, 12:35
it's hardly your fault Mamya. Who else but a complete and utter tosser would think it OK to post only half a clue.
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd January 2010, 12:46
It was olopocram's irritatingly childish reply to Bullfrogs reasonable(and polite)comment that got me.
Mamya you saved people some wasted effort trying to solve this.good for you!
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

mamya

23rd January 2010, 13:00
Thankyou kind Sirs ♥
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

charon's obol

23rd January 2010, 16:22
Shooting oneself in the foot?

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz59/styxlawyer/av-1222.gif" />
10 of 11  -   Report This Post