CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sammy

6th January 2010, 22:09
I accidentally hit some key, resulting in the text size on this forum diminishing to tiny size. How can I adjust it back to what it was?
(I mean on this forum, specifically, as it is worse on this forum than anywhere else)
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

sue

6th January 2010, 22:10
you cant
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

helena

6th January 2010, 22:18
you can increase the size of the fonts but i am a technophobe, but there should be someone on here who can assist you
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th January 2010, 22:20
Ignore Sue.
What Browser are you using?
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th January 2010, 22:23
by the way
Sometimes just restarting your browser will do the trick (if you haven't saved any changes).
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

ajt

6th January 2010, 22:41
I'm no expert, but if I get a blip I use System Restore, and mostly it works|
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th January 2010, 22:49
I would not use system restore just yet(you would lose any downloads you have made since the last restore point was created).

However that would almost certainly fix it.
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

6th January 2010, 23:02
Hi Sammy,

I mostly use Opera and occasionally Firefox and the text size in a browser window can easily be changed by holding down the key whilst moving the mouse wheel. Forward increases the size and backwards decreases it.

Hope that helps.
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th January 2010, 23:12
John(from Arran) missed out the word Control.
should read;
..holding down the control key whilst moving the mouse wheel.
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

6th January 2010, 23:17
Sorry didn't notice. I had typed it in angle brackets and it disappeared. Let me try again:

Hold down the <CTRL> key whilst moving the mouse wheel. Forward increases the size and backwards decreases it.
10 of 13  -   Report This Post