CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

spoilsport

2nd January 2009, 14:25
19. Complete the sequence from 1997: Kerry, Cork, Tipperary, Kilkenny ...

41 Roscommon scored early and often in the 1980 All-Ireland Football Final. But who got their only goal?
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

puzzled

2nd January 2009, 19:03
41. John "Jigger" O'Connor scored Roscommon's Goal.

Good Luck with the tickets!
Colin
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

spoilsport

2nd January 2009, 22:11
Thank you very much for reply. Tallies with one I got from Roscommon man I never yet met. I knew that a Monaghan man refereed the match, so I contacted a well known Monaghan person who is married to Roscommon man. The tickets would be useful, but my county will hardly be playing - unless in the band!!!!
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

stressed

3rd January 2009, 00:14
Go raibh míle maith agat. Any ideas on the other question. Hubby fairly well up on GAA, so have been consulting..... pillow talk and all that!!!! The Roscommon man I consulted is married to excellent GP in Monaghan, she is brill, so prob he is too! I'm "well in" in Tipp too, so have sent my question that way too. A wee clue would still be appreciated, to get one over on the Tipp man - well known to us all.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

puzzled

3rd January 2009, 19:01
Gosh, It's no wonder we Welsh never undertand the Irish! Top o the Mornin to yeez anyway.
Colin
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » GAA quiz