CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

simon

30th December 2009, 17:01
Cannot remember the question yet remember the answer being really easy- went to quick on the tv to write it all down. So if anyone knows the question with the options( a, b or c) will be able to enter the competition before the deadline. It was the competition on five tv to have your bills, groceries and mortgage paid for 6 months. Tried to find it online yet no luck. Know that everyone will be entering it, yet, you have to be in it to win it so have as much chance as everyone else.

Also:- Is this the correct address for five tv?
Five TV
22 Long Acre
London
WC2E 9LY

Really appreciate your help guys, cheers v much, Simon
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

helena

30th December 2009, 17:12
can only find address, as far as i can tell it is correct
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

simon

30th December 2009, 22:25
Helena, thanks for checking address. Just wish remembered the options as need the answer in order to enter the competition.Cannot seem to find the details online. Cheers anyway, Simon
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

helena

30th December 2009, 22:37
was it on a particular programme?
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

simon

30th December 2009, 22:51
It featured during the adverts on channel 5 on the T.V a couple of night's ago.Never have a pen and paper handy when they come on. It all went by far too quickly, to write anything down even when found a paper and pen, too. Said to find more details go to fivetv.com. Did that yet nothing!!
Maybe this is a competition not even meant to enter anyhow!! Thanks for your time, kind regards, Simon
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

helena

30th December 2009, 23:04
the competition is called

we pay the bills

but that is all i can find on their website, only found this information under terms and condidtions
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

simon

31st December 2009, 09:04
Same here!! Yet, thanks all the same. Happy New Year!
Cheers, Si
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

brenda

14th January 2010, 10:29
Simon, I also saw the ad for "We pay your Bills"

The address I saw was: Bills PO Box 62244 N8188 No city was listed. The question was: What is the 2nd month in the year. Do you know when the closing date for the contest was??
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

salman

14th January 2010, 16:59
hi,
i dont know if this is too late, but i remember the ad asking 'whats the 2nd month of the year'. obviously one of the options was feb but i dont knw which one (i.e A, B or C).
hope that helps.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

helena

14th January 2010, 17:14
if you've got the address, send three entries one for each of the options
10 of 11  -   Report This Post