CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

2nd October 2013, 19:32
Are you OK? I really miss your input to this site (same for you kiwikid)
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd October 2013, 22:29
She's on her hols Redelf, I think she's due back very soon
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd October 2013, 14:57
Hi Re,

thanks for the thoughts and the post. We r all fine here, we have been away for long hols. Have been to the French alps ----- bliss --- no phones, computers etc ---- a much needed break ----- what's been happening? Hope all is good with u and yours. How r u nowadays?????? Mending nicely i hope X
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

3rd October 2013, 15:09
Good to see you're back and refreshed after your break. I'm fine after mine - pun intended :)

All sorts of upsets whilst you've been away - just read the Peer Review threads to catch up. That should keep you going for a bit.
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd October 2013, 17:53
LOL, LOL, re the break, so glad to hear you r mending/have mended nicely and up and running again ------- read over last 3 weeks Peer reviews ------- ????????? What's up ???????
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

chrise

3rd October 2013, 17:55
Hi bobsmum
Pleased to hear from you again.

Let's just say, we all hope that your Alpine residence wasn't a cottage..............
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd October 2013, 18:00
Nope not a cottage ------- ????? A hotel near Aix les Bains --- but spent most days near and around Lake Annacy.
Cows with bells and alpine chalets, lots of fresh air etc.
Want to start singing edelweiss !!
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

chrise

3rd October 2013, 18:03
Sounds good.

For the cottage reference, you will need to read between the lines of the Peer Review thread, as most of the offending entries have been edited or deleted.
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

3rd October 2013, 18:28
you can get a gist of it from this thread,
http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/374136/offset/0

one person has left the forum because of the use of the phrase 'petty blackmail', which i thought was wonderfully melodramatic, just like the phrase itself.
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd October 2013, 18:43
Thank you for the link trevor.
10 of 13  -   Report This Post