CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

anniec

24th December 2009, 22:14
Oops! Just realised from the bus comment you must read the Telegraph (or are possibly the editor!) xx
10 of 18  -   Report This Post

terry

24th December 2009, 22:35
Anniec,
You got the Guardian profile slightly awry, they are the people who think (wrongly) that they are actually running the country.
I have the Mail delivered (it's the only crossword I regularly do). On Sunday I have the Express(purely for the skeleton xword). I accept that both papers are right wing (and largely unbelievable) rags. I sometimes do the Times or Telegraph xcrossword when I partake of cafe society.
But what the hell, there's room for all of us.
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

anniec

24th December 2009, 22:55
There is room for us all indeed Terry (something we Grauniad readers will insist on when we are running the ocuntry!) Very best wishes for Christmas - I will now finish stuffing the turkey and not be distracted till tomorrow! Have a good night lol xx
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

philip

24th December 2009, 23:11
Whilst you lot are busy reading, the rest of us HAVE TAKEN OVER THE BLOODY COUNTRY
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

philip

24th December 2009, 23:11
Whilst you lot are busy reading, the rest of us HAVE TAKEN OVER THE BLOODY COUNTRY
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

philip

24th December 2009, 23:12

PHILIP
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

mamya

24th December 2009, 23:13
I read whatever is left in the waiting room at my secure unit, hence my wide but rather bizarre grasp of knowledge.

Felice Navidad to all.

M♥
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

terry

24th December 2009, 23:52
Phillip, you don't have to shout.
Mamya,sorry but I can't solve your anagram. I plead too much drink,but as I recognise you as the supreme diety, if you decree it so, I shall fall on my sword and never be heard of again.
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

mamya

25th December 2009, 00:50
Terry, no sword falling please........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF_dCMg7KCk
18 of 18  -   Report This Post