CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

29th September 2013, 10:48
Another day but after a miserable night. Poor Johnny was up & down & so patient as I was in such pain in bed despite pills. I must move around during the day but its sore at night. Rosie said she can see some blood under the dressing so I'll contact a nurse tomorrow. Hope you don't mind my writing but its such a help to have a link with the outer world! Sadly Rosie returns home with her Mum today. I'm sitting in my chair now & w workmen are hammering new lead,felt etc on a small back dorma window. It's all I need now !!! Then tomorrow more men arrive to put in the new walk in shower AND more men drain down & service the heating system. All such fun!!!
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

redcoral

29th September 2013, 17:27
Well the workmen have departed & so have Rosie & my daughter so we are on our own now & I must get back to the jumbo 2 Xword to get it completed now!
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

sunshinelady

29th September 2013, 17:58
Hope the pain doesn't last too long, maybe you need different medication. The quicker the workmen finish the sooner you can use your new facilities. Hang on in there and keep that sense of humour going. All the best, hope you and Johnnie have a better night. xx
3 of 3  -   Report This Post