CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

harbinger

28th September 2013, 22:39
Give it a rest for.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th September 2013, 22:42
For my part, I am not a huge fan of humiliating anyone who either misposts or posts with an omission such as the Newspaper or exact puzzle title.

I click on a new thread and try to answer the question.

Hate to think of new members being put off the site after being so chastised.
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

harbinger

28th September 2013, 22:45
Mamya, as you say. I can't remember Monty ever helping anyone, you on the other hand................
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

monty

28th September 2013, 23:00
Dismayed by these responses...never ever wanted to cause any ill-feelings or distress! Just tried to be helpful, not the first time this topic has arisen, also on the Answer-Bank site. I will always help when I can, but usually it is I who need help with the Times Cryptic!!!

4 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th September 2013, 23:05
am sure you meant no harm Monty and you are not alone in responding thus, it did appear that you were going around looking at already answered and adding the reprimand.

All friends I hope.

Jumbo Cryptic is my bĂȘte noire too.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

harbinger

28th September 2013, 23:09
Monty, don't worry about it. but maybe it would be best to say what you did BEFORE the answer is given, If I upset you I am sorry.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

monty

28th September 2013, 23:26
Thanks to you all! Hope that there are no bad feelings.

Off to bed now, and less than half of Times Cryptic completed! Really finding this the most difficult ever!

Monty.............(who is my beloved black and white cat)
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th September 2013, 23:32
Night xxx
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

monty

28th September 2013, 23:46
Sweet dreams, Mamya.........
9 of 9  -   Report This Post