CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

21st September 2013, 17:35
Hi GK
I may not be able to do the RT for you next week - the scanner wizard is away on holiday.
What did you think of the Guardian Prize this week? A bit too easy? There don't seem to have been many queries here.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

22nd September 2013, 06:05
Sorry, Chris --- only just seen your posting. It's no tragedy if I don't get the RT for once; possibly my old source will get active again.
As for Paul, it was indeed easy, but I liked it for once, not least because I love Indian food even more than French. Some of the dishes I didn't know; the wide choice available to you guys, even those who live in the country (just phoning & fetching)still makes me jealous! We have to do our own: we have tons of good books, but it's so much preparation to do them properly! Must get back to Britain again next summer.............Some Indians I met in Hamburg, asked which of the many restaurants there they prefer, answered "We jump on a plane to London"! So I'm afraid my view of the puzzle (especially just after midnight) was dominated by extremely positive motivation once I'd cottoned on to the theme..................
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

22nd September 2013, 15:04
I'll see if I can unplug the scanner from Lizzie's computer and connect it to mine.
We have an excellent curry house in walking distance - most Friday nights!
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

22nd September 2013, 15:07
Just seen this. I will post the grid and clues on Tuesday on the RT thread if you wish
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

22nd September 2013, 16:19
That's very njice of you, Jazzy, if that's possible!
5 of 5  -   Report This Post