CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

colin

20th December 2009, 14:54
Hi Folks,
Struggling with a no numbers, fit the grid crossword.

Agrees another Scotsman has set of answers for mechanic (6 &6) First letter of first word is G.

Taking flight first before going downhill in winter sport (4&6)First letter of first word is H

Increase in prices, about a couple of marks, causing a stirring up of emotion (12) First letter is I. Could it be something like inflationary?

Thanks.

1 of 7  -   Report This Post

anniec

20th December 2009, 14:57
3rd one - inflammation - inflation round mm
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

anniec

20th December 2009, 14:58
1st one - grease monkey - anagram plus mon plus key
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

colin

20th December 2009, 15:40
anniec,

I don't want a Franklin's Crossword Solver for Christmas, I want you, thanks = brilliant.

I'm stll stuck on the third one - another sleepless night!
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

anniec

20th December 2009, 15:43
I think I'm flattered - thanks!

I am stuck on that one too - if you get it please let me know!
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

colin

20th December 2009, 16:16
anniec,

HELI SKIING is off-trail, downhill skiing that is accessed by a helicopter, not a ski lift. Heliskiing is essentially about skiing in a natural -- albeit highly selected -- environment without the effort or gear compromise required for hiking into these areas as in ski touring or ski mountaineering. I'M TOO OLD FOR SUCH ADVENTURE SPORTS!!! Blessings, Colin.
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

anniec

20th December 2009, 17:47
Thank yiou Colin - I thought skiing mus tne the second part but could make no sense of it! I will have you as the preferred option for completel obscure clues! lol xx
7 of 7  -   Report This Post