CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jerry smith

27th December 2008, 19:09
Hi Royston,
Thank you for your good wishes,I trust you had
a nice Christmas etc.,a happy New Year to you.
Jerry
p.s. I have not taken any of the xxxxxxxxxxxxx's
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

27th December 2008, 19:18
Cheers Jerry,

Lovely to hear from you. Quotes and innuendo over now unless any one has some good ones (stage front for the young ones, after all lots of famous people started sweeping the apron!) Glad you left the kisses for the girls cos I hate rough skin in a man!!!!

Royston
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

george

27th December 2008, 19:29
Many thanks Royston good try but wrong, anyway happy new year to you all
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 19:34
Blimey, Royston, no quotes from Lady C? No 'JT says goodnight to Lady Jane' etc? Shame! And you a supposed man of letters an' all...

To be honest, Dr F would probably spin if he knew some of the things I get up to, but that's another story. Onwards and upwards, as they say. Enjoy!
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 19:39
And another thing, no, Sir Royston of Bowden (got it right this time!, I didn't steal all the kisses. I took them as rightfully mine. Any more where they came from?
10 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

27th December 2008, 19:41
Dear Claire,

Forget xmas etc. you sound as though you should be here "advising" me on future plans. Phone no. available.

Sorry George what was the right answer amid all this xmas fog of food and drink?

Royston
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

27th December 2008, 19:46
I only wanted to say it\'s really nice for the forum to be like this instead of deadly serious with 23across

Royston

ps Claire (royston.bowden@btinternet.com)
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

philip

27th December 2008, 20:36
Hello Royston
Can I on behalf of all those you have helped this year wish you a sober new year. You have won the prize for the most helpful forumer and your prize of £50's worth of Woolies vouchers is in the post!!
Happy new year
Philip
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 21:18
Thanks Royston

Don't ever let anyone say you ain't quick off the mark!!!

Yes - it's nice to inject a bit of humour and personal contact into all the crossing and downing.....
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

28th December 2008, 08:38
Philip,

Many thanks, I enjoy this forum very much. The postman had better be quick, all the woolies shops will be shut by the end of the week!

Royston
15 of 16  -   Report This Post