CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

george

27th December 2008, 18:07
I am stuck the clue is BARK 4 letters, I think they are W-A-
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

27th December 2008, 18:33
I suspect BOAT is the answer, though don't quote me as a certain Mr Nixon used to say! While here can I say hello to you all espech Jerry, us old buggerrrrrs got to stick together, please have a great new year if you have not already had an excellent xmas (loads of solving tools in Santas sack eh?) Well cheer up and lets have many more guys and gals ( my night for quotes; I'm wooing a lady with quotes from Shakespeare, you ignorant ones would have been a lot more to the point and quicker I'm sure! (and ruder!).

Every best wish and happiness.
Royston. (xxxxx girls only!!!)
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 18:44
Nice to see Royston Bowdler on form!!!! I prefer quotes from Lady Chatterley myself!!!
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 18:46
Ooops! Sorry Royston - given you a new surname! Shouldn't have changed from Baileys to Sambucca...
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

27th December 2008, 18:55
Well Claire, MR Freud would have something to say about that (sorry no quote in hand( that in itself is terrible given Freud is the subject!!) Hope you did not steal all the kisses!

Lots of love and luck.

Royston
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

jerry smith

27th December 2008, 19:09
Hi Royston,
Thank you for your good wishes,I trust you had
a nice Christmas etc.,a happy New Year to you.
Jerry
p.s. I have not taken any of the xxxxxxxxxxxxx's
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

royston bowden

27th December 2008, 19:18
Cheers Jerry,

Lovely to hear from you. Quotes and innuendo over now unless any one has some good ones (stage front for the young ones, after all lots of famous people started sweeping the apron!) Glad you left the kisses for the girls cos I hate rough skin in a man!!!!

Royston
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

george

27th December 2008, 19:29
Many thanks Royston good try but wrong, anyway happy new year to you all
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 19:34
Blimey, Royston, no quotes from Lady C? No 'JT says goodnight to Lady Jane' etc? Shame! And you a supposed man of letters an' all...

To be honest, Dr F would probably spin if he knew some of the things I get up to, but that's another story. Onwards and upwards, as they say. Enjoy!
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

claire

27th December 2008, 19:39
And another thing, no, Sir Royston of Bowden (got it right this time!, I didn't steal all the kisses. I took them as rightfully mine. Any more where they came from?
10 of 16  -   Report This Post