CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

26th August 2013, 14:52
I've just put hilltop track into google AND up came your name with the answer! (Ridgeway) Johnny said .... " jazzgirl gets around doesn't she !"
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th August 2013, 14:58
OMG! I just checked on my iPad as I'm away from home (Down In Darzet ) :) What a surprise. Hope you are enjoying the weekend both x
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

redcoral

26th August 2013, 15:05
Sadly no. Children plus grandchildren have come for our village fete but I'm feeling sick so have had to stay at home whilst they go up to the st Gregory's annual fair/fete. My hip op date has come through for 22nd October so still a long wait. Problem started in August 2012! At least the sun is shining in Dorset so enjoy your break. We are off to Bournemouth tomorrow so hopefully I'm feeling OK by then.
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th August 2013, 15:13
Sorry to hear you're feeling bad but at least the sun is shining. Good to heàr you have a date for the op. at last. I'm finding it difficult to type quickly as I'm so used to the laptop, so just popping in and out of the forum today. Off out again very soon. Get well soon Jg
4 of 4  -   Report This Post