CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrw

26th August 2013, 10:07
Hi emrach, I did not take any offence at all last peer review, it made me laugh out loud. I put the second prize in for the ladies because my wife and daughter think that Simon Neil the lead singer is how can I put this "nice", can't see it myself. I would have replied sooner but you don't seem to be around at W/E's. Have a nice day.

RE I went to see The Biff in Feb or Mar this year at the Bournemouth International centre with my wife and 18 year old daughter, they were exceptional. I have had to explain to her that popular music is not the preserve of the young, that it has been around for as long as I have and i'm 65.
I have been past Kilmarnock several times but have never had the pleasure, I recall working with someone from there many years ago, he described it thus. "I'm from Kilmarnock, although you may know it as Kilmarnock nil." Well it made me laugh! Take care and may the recovery continue, body and mind.
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

emrach

26th August 2013, 12:36
Afternoon MRW

Glad no offence was taken but there is time yet !!! And your wife and daughter are quite right:)

Hope you have a lovely day too.
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

26th August 2013, 18:10
Thanks mrw - your friend wasn't too far off the mark (just like Kilmarnock forwards) with his analogy. I was a ball boy at Rugby Park back in the 60's and recall the Kilmarnock goalkeeper being kept relatively busy - normally fetching the ball out of the back of his net :)
3 of 3  -   Report This Post