CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

8th August 2013, 20:32
Hi RE
Nice to hear from you again - how are things going?
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

8th August 2013, 20:39
I'm getting better thanks chrise - how are you? I've been looking in on the site from time to time and decided I'd pop a clue in this week just to keep my hand in:)

btw - hard luck on last week's peer review, I certainly wouldn't have liked to be aristophanes' shoes
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2013, 20:44
I'm pleased to hear that you are making progress.

I am always happier to enter Peer Review than Clueless because of having to make the choice (though, in fact, I do both). On the odd occasion I have set Peer Review I haven't had to give a casting vote. In a way it must be worse, as several people will have thought that the losing clue was better!

It was a worthy winner anyway - I think most of my votes came because I included the word "tits".
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2013, 20:45
btw I am fine - a lot of golf this week in good weather.
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

8th August 2013, 20:51
Glad to hear you're well - hope the handicap's improving :) Good luck with this week's Peer Review.

btw- Hi to all the regulars, I hope you are all well
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

emrach

8th August 2013, 21:12
Well Hello RE

Nice to hear you are on the mend and long may it continue. I'll forgive your accent on peer review of course.
Tx
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2013, 21:14
Hi emrach too!
You don't seem to have been around much recently either - have you been on holiday?
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

emrach

8th August 2013, 21:22
Hi ChrisE

Yes a fortnight in Brighton staying with family, had a wonderful time catching up with loads of people and exploring lots of lovely villages etc. And of course witnessing Brighton Pride sights I thought I would never see :)

Glad to hear you are well and still golfing.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2013, 21:24
Good to hear!
9 of 9  -   Report This Post