CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

8th July 2013, 08:55
Morning Imagcq

What a wonderful day you must have had at Wimbledon. Not only being at a final but to see Murray win too! There are a lot of sore heads but so many, many happy people. Tx
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

imagcq

9th July 2013, 07:17
Thank you for your kind thoughts,I dont think i was really ready to appreciate the magnitude of the event,the energy and passion,a totally electric atmosphere,like a black hole drawing everything and everybody in. Possibly the best belated fathers day present i have ever had,certainly beat socks and whisky.

Ps Sorry not to reply sooner,have been staying with relatives in Hampshire/surrey borders,and am at thier mercy,and computer time limited by grandchildren,Hope all is well with you and Em and Rachael are well,Soon be holidays for them i should imagine? ta ta for now Dx
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

busby

9th July 2013, 08:24
Hi Imagcq.
Can only dream as to what a Wimbledon final must have been like. With a Murray & a Lions win you all must be as happy as a dog with two tails.
Socks are an average present, but "whisky" Hmmm, sounds good!!
Really glad to hear it all went well.
Cheers from "down under"
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th July 2013, 08:29
My local tesco sells a gift bag labelled in huge black letters
WARNING DOES NOT CONTAIN SOCKS
Wow imagcq, a day of days.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th July 2013, 08:58
My local tesco sells a gift bag labelled in huge black letters
WARNING DOES NOT CONTAIN SOCKS
Wow imagcq, a day of days.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

imagcq

9th July 2013, 19:19
Rosalind you have an uncanny knack that makes me laugh out loud,thanks for taking the time to post. x

Busby,your kind words always have a way of warming the heart. thanks mate.Ps not sure about the lions,won one,lost one,an act of something else graced us one! I told you before it started,you will have something to smile about.Sterling performance and you should be proud of your players. Cheerio
6 of 6  -   Report This Post