CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

6th July 2013, 09:24
Hi Busby

What a shame you aren't getting the tennis. Yesterday was an amazing day of tennis in particular Djokovic's game. Murray won but he doesn't half put us through it. Still making a lot of errors but some of the shots are just fantastic. I will be crying either way on Sunday ( I do feel Djokovic is just too good) but as a Scotland football fan well trained in my head NOT overruling my heart. A lot of Scotland will be at a standstill especially Dunblane. Hope all is well with you x

1 of 11  -   Report This Post

busby

6th July 2013, 09:38
Djokovic does play good tennis. Murray also, he obviously has great skills. Consistency may be the deciding factor. Hoping for a local to win, as it is your home game. Enjoy the rest of the comp.
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

6th July 2013, 11:39
And the Crusaders are through to the final rounds - great game! Now for the Lions/Wallabies clash - hope you are enjoying it :)
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

imagcq

6th July 2013, 11:50
Hello kiwi kid loving it right now thanks, I have tickets for the final tomorrow,never been to the tennis finals before,but number one son has so i will follow his lead. Glad your crusaders made it mate,Cheers for now
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

busby

6th July 2013, 13:21
Here's cheers for the Crusaders... Alas the Wallabies couldn't hop up to the mark. Maybe next time...
T'was a great game.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th July 2013, 13:37
Imagcq I am so jealous a Wimbledon final the atmosphere will be amazing. Strawberries and vino in the living room for me and the bonus is I can get up and leave when it gets too much m:)

Have a wonderful day x
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

6th July 2013, 21:55
Glad you enjoyed the game Busby in spite of the scoreline! Loooks like Robbie Deans might be coming home?!
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

busby

7th July 2013, 00:09
Dare say there could be some willing to help him pack.
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

busby

7th July 2013, 00:14
Tickets to the tennis finals Imagcq????. One green Aussie here.
Hope you have a memorable day.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

imagcq

7th July 2013, 08:36
Thank you for your kind thoughts,i will think of you and if the cameras find us i will give you all my usual signal "a single thumbs up". I am really quiet excited,at my age i did not think i could get butterflies. This is a special treat from all my children,and i was quiet unaware of this till friday. I did not think they could ever do anything,to shock or surprise me again,but hey what do you now. Cheers for now.

Ps Hard luck Busby valiant effort by your crew,and as i predicted at the beginning not plain sailing by any means. Laters as the kids say.
10 of 11  -   Report This Post