CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

21st June 2013, 15:40
How r u feeling this afternoon???? How r u sleeping-- saw u were up during the night -- hope u r not too uncomfortable -- have u lots of pain killers XXX Shirker !!!!!!!! LOL LOL LO LOL U have 6 months to get better ---- or what elf r we going to do xxxx
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

21st June 2013, 15:46
hi bobs mum - feeling good thank you (love these painkillers).

I am sleeping when the notion takes me so will no doubt be keeping odd hours. Thankfully this is a 24/7 website, so I can have the opportunity to chat with our antipodean friends. Can now manage 2 finger typing so well on the road to recovery :)
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

21st June 2013, 15:59
Lol the pain killers, u little stoner !! -- u need to listen to some Bob Marley as well at the mo

Chillax as the youngsters say --- no idea what they r talking about mind u XX
Do u know how long u have to go before u r back to how things were ???? -- i will stop joking for a bit (only a bit) what is the up-shot with yr recuperation time XX R u bored ??? Bet this site is helping xx keep going xx
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

21st June 2013, 15:59
Lol the pain killers, u little stoner !! -- u need to listen to some Bob Marley as well at the mo

Chillax as the youngsters say --- no idea what they r talking about mind u XX
Do u know how long u have to go before u r back to how things were ???? -- i will stop joking for a bit (only a bit) what is the up-shot with yr recuperation time XX R u bored ??? Bet this site is helping xx keep going xx
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

21st June 2013, 16:09
4 more weeks before plaster off, pins / plates will remain in 'ad infinitum' and then a few weeks physio on the wrist and leg (deep joy - not).

Hopefully will be up and running (metaphorically speaking, that is) by the end of July / early August :)

I initially retired early so my body is young enough to recover relatively quickly - although I have been told that arthritis will be a distinct possibility at some point :(
5 of 5  -   Report This Post