CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

imagcq

19th June 2013, 20:35
Ha ha those Brumbies, must have put a smile on your face mate. The easy run in to the tests may have made us a bit complacent. "You may well be smiling yet"Take care Busby i am off for a beer. Cheers
1 of 18  -   Report This Post

busby

20th June 2013, 01:06
It did bring a bit ofa grin. Looking forward to the "real game". All the best Imagcq, hope you enjoy your beer.
Cheers.
2 of 18  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

20th June 2013, 09:10
Hi guys! Was last weekend's France vs All Blacks match televised in your parts of the world? Those that went said it was a great game, but I was pleased to be home where it was a bit warmer! Just as well it wasn't sceduled for this weekend: the players would all be suffering from hypothermia.
3 of 18  -   Report This Post

busby

20th June 2013, 09:22
Worst of luck NSW television thinks there are only 3 sports, League, AFL and V8 supercars. They aren't even televising the union games against the Lions and we're the hosts! I think thats pretty crook. Bit cold over the ditch at the moment?
4 of 18  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

20th June 2013, 10:44
The predicted 'heaviest snowfall in the city in 25 years' hasn't eventuated (yet) but yeah, it's a bit nippy out! I like watching the V8's on tv - don't know anything about AFL (funny rugby jerseys with the sleeves pulled off....) but love League: Go the Warriors!
5 of 18  -   Report This Post

busby

20th June 2013, 11:14
Enjoy the car races myself...In this house AFL is known as gay FL. Enjoy the league and have a son who is a mad keen player, amongst other sports. Will the Kiwis teach the Aussies how to play again? Hope not!
6 of 18  -   Report This Post

imagcq

20th June 2013, 18:54
Hi Kiwikid,to reply to your question,the match was on sky sports 2, but unless you subscribe to sky sports its not free to watch,Good luck with that weather of yours,its midsummers eve and raining,again.After a nice spell of clement weather,its forecast that some bad weather is coming which is par for the course as Wimbledon starts next week. Cheers for now
7 of 18  -   Report This Post

imagcq

30th June 2013, 22:01
Hope your smiling Busby,all square making for an exciting finish as RE hoped. I can make a great case for you already being 2 up,that last second slip at conversion but hey 1-1 and all to play for,blow the froth off a couple for me mate,Cheers
8 of 18  -   Report This Post

imagcq

2nd July 2013, 19:53
Bringing back to the top, RE i do hope you are feeling better,is there an update on your recovery?
9 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

2nd July 2013, 20:07
Hi imagcq. I've had a bad few days due to my own fault (trying to reduce pain killers before I should), but am now back in cloud cuckoo land - much like the Lions coaching crew :)

Plaster, clips etc due off / out on the 19th soooo looking forward to that!

I'm with you on the Lion's performance, as it's one thing beating a provincial side - quite another beating a test team. The boys have the potential but I'm afraid it might end in tears :(
10 of 18  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » 4 Busby