CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

18th June 2013, 14:10
...sudokulover, tonyw, andyc, pastille, Wendy (!), Lionheart, Torquemada, jamoza, Jolan...et al:

We all miss you over at Clueless. Why hide your light under a bushel?
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th June 2013, 14:14
I'm sorry to say I have no light, nor a bushel under which to hide it :(
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th June 2013, 14:14
I'm sorry to say I have no light, nor a bushel under which to hide it :(
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th June 2013, 14:19
Sorry for recent (and future) non-participation, aristo - I've been and will be away quite a lot. Things return to normal in July.

Looks like you have set a good challenge this week.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

peterm

18th June 2013, 18:14
Thanks for the encouragement, aristo. I'm missing Clueless, too, but I've been very tied up recently on (mainly) ancient-father-related issues. Hopefully, things are looking a little easier now. Will take a look at Clueless and do my best to post something. Take care.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th June 2013, 18:18
Thanks for the reply, peterm. That's what I assumed, and I certainly know what that's like. Best to you and your father.
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

peterm

18th June 2013, 18:53
Thanks aristo. I should also have mentioned that Tuesday is the day I've set aside to visit my dad, and I go out again after I've got back home in the evening. It doesn't give me much time for other things. That's also why I rarely get a chance now to look at Jolan's offerings.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post