CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

8th June 2013, 14:58
Ok guys,
The state of play is as follows, sorry I've been farting about so much but duty calls and all that, I have received the confirmation of the last few clue submissions today so sfter I finish work and have a quick bite to eat I will be straight on with getting this one out online so please be ready for any feedback emails later, some setters are already done and dusted but I may have to contact a few of you before I print.
See ya later, Les40

I can hear you saying "About bloody time too"
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

8th June 2013, 15:17
Not at ll, les: tomorrow's good enough for me! What's worth waiting for is worth waiting for a long time!
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

rossim

8th June 2013, 16:05
No worries Les.
Bumping to the top.
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

8th June 2013, 16:48
I was always taught that something is worth waiting for --------------- bring it on xxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you Les
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

8th June 2013, 19:39
no problem, Les (4)
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

les40

9th June 2013, 01:41
Ok Guys,

I've done most of the stuff now (95%) but have sent out a few emails that could do with a quick reply thanks, if you aint heard from me then don't worry, it means I don't need to contact you again before publish and you're all sorted for this one. I can't see any problem with it being out for later today/tomorrow (Sunday)
Thanks, Les40
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

les40

9th June 2013, 12:27
Ok all,

It will be on later, 99% there now, just waiting for one email and then I can format the PDF and publish.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post