CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

5th June 2013, 17:57
Hi all,

Sorry I've not been very productive with this JE but I'm really busy with college work at moment and need to get loads finished before the end of the month, I've had to meet a couple of assignment deadlines for 6-6-13 (Tomorrow) so have put the JE on hold. I will definitely have it up and running this weekend, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Still waiting for two setters to send their first email with clues anyway, so bear with me and we'll soon get there.

Les40
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

rossim

5th June 2013, 19:23
No worries Les. I'm sure it will be worth waiting for. Good luck with your assignments.
Bumping to the top.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th June 2013, 19:56
Hi les
I really don't want to put you under any pressure, but ..... I would really appreciate it if I could print it off fairly early on Friday.

If not, no worries - I'll look at it when I get back.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

les40

5th June 2013, 20:06
It won't be ready for Friday sorry Chris, but when it is, I'll send it to your email in case you get chance while you're away. Sorry, but that's the best I can do pal.It's a really important time at the moment, I'm actually writing my last parts of my presentation for tomorrow between replying to this. Don't worry though because once I've finished it all, I will be knocking out some bigger and better Joint Efforts so it's worth the lull in production for what's coming at a later date.
Hope that's satisfactory
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

5th June 2013, 20:23
No hurry, les --- we can wait!
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th June 2013, 21:01
Don't worry about it les - I'll look forward to having a go at it when I get back.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post