CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

18th May 2013, 16:05

Hello to all of you who participated in the JE and hello even if you didn’t.

Let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
You will all no doubt remember that Les40 gave the guys and girls a twist in the May JE where the winner had to set virtual on-line tasks to one of the opposite sex.
To this end it has befallen upon me to do greedy kites bidding for one week. He has very kindly suggested that I might like to post an amusing clip/music /anecdote each day for all JE and forum users to enjoy.
Having considered this request for at least 5 minutes, (and with GK’s approval) come up with the following wheeze.
For the first four days I will post a clip/clips that specifically or very loosely refer to each 1 across of the 4 guys’ grids – the words being, shrubbery, analgesic, ornament and arsenic. As for the fifth and final day, I have selected a clip, which explores, examines and fully illustrates a realistic, detailed, intellectual, post - feminism perspective into the practices that may or may not occur in any strumpet’s boudoir!!!!!!
I hope u all enjoy the clips and once again thank you Les and well done Greedy Kite.
I would also like to apologise that I am carrying out this task a little late. However, unforeseen circumstances at home lately have prevented me from being quite as fantastically brilliant as normal.

Here is the first clip for 1 across Non De Plume's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo

Enjoy x
1 of 50  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

18th May 2013, 18:05
Many thanks, bobs mum, for the entertainment on "shrubbery": nice to see the old MP stuff again!
2 of 50  -   Report This Post

jws

18th May 2013, 18:33
Many thanks BM, I shall tune in again tomorrow
3 of 50  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th May 2013, 18:41
Cheers Bobsmum looking forward to tomorrow'sxx
4 of 50  -   Report This Post

emrach

18th May 2013, 21:07
Bringing up to the top
5 of 50  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

19th May 2013, 09:47
Good morning,

Here are today's clips for "The Foreign Legion"

The first clip is short but sweet. The second does not specifically refer to analgesic but i think is none the less hilarious -- you will get the gist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGi1k1BHV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5wScFGCjk

6 of 50  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19th May 2013, 09:57
Very funny, bm, both of them! Glad I suggested s'thing humorous. Do you know that version of the old saying (I learned it strangely enough from a French doctor):"An apple a day keeps the doctor away --- but make sure you aim well!"
7 of 50  -   Report This Post

rossim

19th May 2013, 10:10
Hilarious BM. You are doing a great job. I shall store the second one for future reference.
8 of 50  -   Report This Post

emrach

19th May 2013, 11:16
Brilliant Bobsmum Keep up the good work. Glad your master GK is also pleased with your performance x
9 of 50  -   Report This Post

rosalind

19th May 2013, 13:39
haha, Bob's Mum, very funny indeed and a great idea.
10 of 50  -   Report This Post