CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

16th May 2013, 19:24
On the off chance you are looking in.....now it's all over, I hope you are OK and recovering well.
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

andyc

17th May 2013, 21:05
Just a bit of a worry now!
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

rossim

18th May 2013, 09:10
I could not be with you on Tuesday Jolan but read your thread. Hope you are ok after your op.
Bumping this to the top in case you miss it.
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

andyc

18th May 2013, 13:15
Jolan you just posted, I take it you are OK then?
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

jolan

18th May 2013, 13:44
Sorry Andy and Rossim. I've only just found the thread. Thanks very much for your kind enquiries. They mean quite a lot to me.

Yes. The op went well on Friday morning. I drove there and back without problem (40 miles each way). The excision was just around the affected area and not a removal of the old scar tissue as I expected. The head honcho told me that was what would probably happen but his registrar (from the US of A) decided the small excision would do. I'm a very good healer and rarely experience any after-pain. None this time either. Hopefully there'll be no recurrence in that area BUT,, after 5 ops on the same area, I'll not hold my breath.

Working on next tuesday's 5 at present.

Once again, many thank you's for your thoughts. John.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

andyc

18th May 2013, 13:47
I'm glad it went well and you are back to your devious, clue setting best....see you Tuesday.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th May 2013, 13:59
hi John
So pleased to hear that the surgery went well. I haven't been on the crossword forum for a few days, so it's good to see you. I hope to be here on Tuesday and look forward to more deviousness. J x
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th May 2013, 13:59
hi John
So pleased to hear that the surgery went well. I haven't been on the crossword forum for a few days, so it's good to see you. I hope to be here on Tuesday and look forward to more deviousness. J x
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th May 2013, 14:10
I'm relieved to see that you hadn't posted from The Other Side, Jolan (I wouldn't put it past you). Looking forward to Tuesday's installment!
Happy to hear that the repair shop fixed you properly. Best to you and Helen.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

jolan

18th May 2013, 14:42
THE OTHER SIDE. Wooooo! Ari. Thanks for the lovely post. One of your countrymen did the biz. From Connecticut I believe. Thanks my dear Jazzy (x). Have a vovely weekend all. I'm off to relax now. John
10 of 11  -   Report This Post