CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

15th May 2013, 20:51
Not seen you about on the forum for a bit -hope all is well :)
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th May 2013, 21:08
Hi RE

Yes all is well. Daughters Irish partner's family have been over for a few days. Well a Glaswegian trying to entertain the Irish and I thought we knew how to party:)

Last week I think we were all caught up in JE, some crafty clues RE but I am definitely beginning to get your style.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Take Care x
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th May 2013, 21:12
Hi emrach
Good to hear from you, and that all is well. Best wishes, Chris
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th May 2013, 21:18
Did you like my 'rock rabbit' - I thought the Elmer Fudd theme was quite funny.

However. I thought your 26 down 'Flier creates
gyroscopic stability with pointed missiles' was one of the best clues I've seen in a long time :)

Rule number 1 - never try to outdo the Irish in any form
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th May 2013, 21:31
RE only you could do rock rabbit with Elmer when I got it I did giggle I could hear him saying it. Gee thanks for that I thought it was very simple but obviously did/done my homework - never know which word is correct!!!

Yup the Irish well they drinking whisky and pickle juice have you ever heard of that? Not at the same time you down the whisky then the pickle juice yes vinegar. Fortunately I passed on that one. xx

Hi ChrisE Nice to hear from you . Hope you are well and managing to get some golf in. Still cooking I hope. Have noted you had the grace to apologise for picking a male in the boudoir for your favourites :) Now that sounds dodgy !!
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th May 2013, 21:41
When you put it like that, I cannot but agree.....

Golf and cooking still going (though neither quite as successfully as I would expect - though my expectations are high).
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th May 2013, 21:44
'emrach - I have had many a wild 'do' with my Irish friends, both in Dublin and Edinburgh - and have survived!! Always play the 'long game' is my mantra :)
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th May 2013, 21:47
Nothing wrong with high expectations ChrisE :)

RE when I said I thought my clue was simple I meant as in an anagram ;)
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th May 2013, 21:52
I knew what you meant :)
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th May 2013, 22:05
Cheers x
10 of 10  -   Report This Post