CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

imagcq

15th May 2013, 20:12
Was wondering what has happened to the clue chain thingy? Is the monday slot now open,or is cluechain holidaying in Fiji if so wheres my post card.

Cheers for now

Ps ChrisE hope your well,not communicated since your vacation!
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th May 2013, 20:16
Hi imacq
In theory it is still going, but a combination of long weekends and good weather have precluded me from taking part recently. We can hope (or otherwise!)
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th May 2013, 20:18
Hi imagcq - unfortunately I am unavailable these days to participate in the Monday afternoon frolic of 'Clue Chain'! Hopefully I will be available later in the year.

I think that there are still a few of the 'regulars' about but due to hols, good weather etc it's been a bit hit and miss. I hope that it will become rejuvenated!
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

imagcq

15th May 2013, 20:18
There has not been one for a couple weeks, perhaps the ladies have been busy to? Unusually for me i have been around on mondays.
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th May 2013, 20:20
Sorry - I missed your G again!

Thanks for asking about hols - weather not great in SW Germany, but a very pleasant week staying with a friend all the same.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

imagcq

15th May 2013, 20:21
Once again crossed posts thanks for that, I have been thinking about doing my 4 cryptic thing but really not sure it works in current format?
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

imagcq

15th May 2013, 20:23
Chris my G you found it thanks!

Was it hols or Plant collecting?
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th May 2013, 20:26
Definitely hols (though we did see lots of plants!)

I must cope and paste your handle in future!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th May 2013, 21:00
Good Evening Imagcq

How are you I hope you are well.:)

I think holidays, bank holidays, weather (not here in Glasgow though) and work commitments have all contributed to Clue Chain not being so popular.

I don't know if making it once every four weeks would help, or in fact what could be done to get it going again but if there are only two or three playing it's hard to keep it going.

Maybe it's a winter game, anyway I hope life is treating you well.

Take Care x
9 of 9  -   Report This Post