CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

8th May 2013, 16:02
Thank you for earlier kind remarks so update is I spent this morning in hospital for blood tests etc. now told to come back in 3 weeks time when they have examined the test results! Hip op was supposed to be in January so hopefully it might go ahead this summer once blood is sorted out. I just wish pain control could be better as night times are grim. However with any luck more sunshine may come back which always makes feel more cheerful!
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

8th May 2013, 17:35
Hi redcoral
I've only just seen your message as I've been out most of the afternoon. What a long time to wait for blood results. I have a friend in the same position and she reckons the same type of results would be quicker at the vet ! I do sympathise with you. Pain control is difficult, as too high a dose can cause bad side effects, so a fine balance is necessary. Hopefully the weather will improve soon and I'm sure that will help. Sending my best wishes for good news soon. Keep your chin up. x
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

doglet

9th May 2013, 16:00
i seem to spend endless hours waiting for scans blood test etc the waiting for the results, i am on a research programme so i have double the amount of appointments, when the weather was nice i did feel better but is now very windy and raining, but i am reading with two cats and the puppy so i am quite warm, they have a pain clinic here but i dont know any one who has managed to get an appointment!!!!
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

redcoral

10th May 2013, 13:22
Only just seen your reply doglet. The latest pain patches I have don't have the morphine in but alas don't seem to be working at all. The only positive point I can get is that the nearer to summer I get for my hip op then hopefully I have far fewer clothes to put on & off ...... hopefully!
4 of 4  -   Report This Post