CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

27th April 2013, 23:00
Hiya all setters,

I know a few of you are wondering where I've been because I've not been quick with the feedback, I've been really busy, so Just letting you know that tomorrow (Sunday) will be the day I have plenty of time to get everything in order for the May Special puzzle.
Half a dozen of you are already finished with corresponding with me but for the others, I will be contacting you all tomorrow and hopefully will get to nearly ready for publish for early next week.
Hope that sounds satisfactory for you, see you tomorrow.

Les40

PS. I'm sure you will understand why it's been a longer process when you see the final puzzle.
Sleep well all, Goodnight
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

syzygy

28th April 2013, 01:15
Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest.
(Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more...)

Thanks, Les.
Don't know how you manage it all.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th April 2013, 10:02
Cheers Les looking forward to getting the JE x
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

les40

29th April 2013, 00:10
Don't worry if some of you aint heard anything by email today, I'm working on it and haven't forgot about anybody.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

les40

29th April 2013, 02:13
I've sent out quite a few emails up to now but I'm off to bed now, I'm still not all the way through the Email feedback yet but will take up the reins again later today/tomorrow (Monday)
Please be patient, I'll be with you as soon as possible.

Night all, Les40
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

les40

29th April 2013, 12:10
Just off to Physio so a quick update from this mornings progress.

All the following setters are now finished with compiling and feedback edits.
Lostintranslation, Bullfrog, ixion, Redundantelf, Greedy kite, aristophanes, AB, jws, Bigbadmarty2, peterm, Paul.

Emrach, Rossim & Rosalind have finished their phase one and I will contact you ladies later with your phase two (forgot to tell you about this bit but bear with me on it)

I still have to feedback to Busby, Syzygy, djawhufc, ChrisE, and bobs mum. I will do this later when I get back.

Please be patient folks, we're nearly there.
I'd look a right tit if this didn't work now, but do stay with it, it's definitely gonna be worth it.

Les40
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

les40

29th April 2013, 22:32
Busby, Syzygy, djawhufc, ChrisE, and bobs mum.

You're all done now, thanks.

BUT! bobs mum, you're not quite there yet and I will contact you now about phase two.

Also, Rosalind, Rossim and Emrach be ready for phase two also:

No-one else is involved in phase two so you can all relax now.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

29th April 2013, 22:57
You had me a little worried with that phase two business, Les; I had no idea what you were talking about. Are you playing a trick on some of us?
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

les40

29th April 2013, 23:10
No tricks aristo, it's just a bit of plain old fun with the design and format of the May puzzle.

It will all become apparent when unveiled.
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

syzygy

30th April 2013, 03:59
Hi, Aristo.

Glad to see you're back. Hope all is well.

10 of 10  -   Report This Post