CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ninian

26th April 2013, 11:42
As an honorary member of the Community, if you have a couple of minutes/inclination you may like to view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Ih7uJlu-4 My metalworker offspring BRIEFLY featured.
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

peg y don

26th April 2013, 16:33
Well that looks a nice place, lucky you.
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

ninian

26th April 2013, 17:15
Fantastic tiny little "Community" in the real sense, deserve a bit of good luck.
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

peg y don

26th April 2013, 17:24
well its not like that in the Black Country, well not my bit anyway. A bloke was parading up the street last friday with a samurai sword - someone had upset him.Police attended but they kept missing him as he hid behind cars, eventually getting away altogether.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

ninian

26th April 2013, 17:34
Strewth, sounds grim. Different world, time forgotten it.[Precious few cars to hide behind!]
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

ninian

26th April 2013, 17:34
Strewth, sounds grim. Different world, time forgotten it.[Precious few cars to hide behind!]
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

andyc

3rd May 2013, 10:51
Very impressive Ninian....hope you get to avail yourself of the facilities! Your daughter looks very nice......chip off the old block?

Question next week in the Keys next week:

4. The Hon. Member for Ramsey (Mr Singer) to ask the Minister for
Infrastructure –
Why the Solway Harvester is still in Douglas harbour, notwithstanding
previous agreements with all interested parties?
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

ninian

3rd May 2013, 13:04
Welcome back andy, thanks for Harvester update, you're better informed than the Isle. The offspring is fortunate that she has mother's looks and also intelligence.
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

ninian

3rd May 2013, 17:36
Offspring says thanks very much, flattered. Believes I missed the point, reference to the old block relates to her anvil with you being a crossworder!
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

andyc

3rd May 2013, 21:13
Not at all and from what you say her mum must be very pretty too!
10 of 14  -   Report This Post