CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

18th April 2013, 23:19
Pastille - did you see my post on The JE thread?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th April 2013, 23:35
Mmm...not sure..off to check...be back soon. X
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

18th April 2013, 23:36
post 20
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th April 2013, 23:39
I did miss it...

And yes that would be lovely. Thank you!

I will let Les pick which ones, as I have not even started on them yet.

X.....muchly appreciated.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

18th April 2013, 23:44
You're more than welcome - hope you had a great day on your 31st. I do enjoy a glss of Sancerre
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

18th April 2013, 23:45
Sorry, missed the 'a'
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

les40

18th April 2013, 23:57
I'm sorry guys but what you are suggesting isn't possible.

The May Special puzzle is different from all other puzzles i've created in the past and for Redelf to take on Pastille's clue words would completely upset the format of the gridwork and theme thus leaving all other setters out of sync and in a state of disparity within the framework of the grid. Also, Redelf has already clued 7 words and another 4 would give an unfair advantage in an area of the crossword that doesn't work.
This will all become apparent when you see the final print.
It's took me ages to get this one just right and I wouldn't want to lose the concept and spirit of the puzzle now.
If you are unable to write clues this time Pastille, the only other setters that could step in are the others in your group which are bobs mum, Emrach, Rossim & Rosalind. I would have no problem with passing your words onto these 4 as this wouldn't upset the final format (that's if they are willing to take on your words.

I do apologise for being ambiguous about it but you will certainly understand when you see it and I'm sure you will say "Oh yes, I see it now"

Hope this doesn't cause any disappointment as there is no malice intended in what I have had to write above.

Stay cool, Les40
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th April 2013, 23:57
Kissypoos ...

.that a really ridiculous thing I like to say ...
8 of 8  -   Report This Post