CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

17th April 2013, 15:38
Hi RE
Sorry I didn't answer earlier - I was called away to look at holiday photos!
Weather was fantastic in Majorca - virtually cloudless all week. Some of the ferning was a bit extreme, and we were too late for migration, but I did see some very special birds.
how is your new project going?
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

17th April 2013, 15:43
Hi chrise, glad you had a good time - you should get yourself a little apartment in Majorca as you seem to visit there quite frequently:) Hopefully the weather will now take a turn for the better in this country and I can do something with my garden.

The new enterprise is going swimmingly, thank you for asking - it's much better doing consultancy work than having to run a business. Have awarded myself a day off today as I think I deserve it.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th April 2013, 15:52
Actually this was the first time we I have been there in 20 years, though the fern expert (her outdoors) has been more recently. I don't think it will be as long before we go again, though.

Good to hear that you are enjoying your new venture.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

17th April 2013, 15:56
I apologise, I thought you had been there quite recently - my memory is not as good as it used to be:)

I do miss my Monday afternoons on Clue Chain
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th April 2013, 16:04
You are missed as well!
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

17th April 2013, 16:09
How nice of you to say so - please pass on my regards to the 'regulars'
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th April 2013, 16:12
I will do so.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

17th April 2013, 16:40
@ Re --- do we miss you????????????? YES Of COURSE -- but i suppose you have a job now (boring) --- thinking ---- r u just Elf now ????????????? or Elf and safety etc, etc,etc,

Bring it on with the jokes
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

17th April 2013, 16:49
Hi bobs mum

No, it's still redundantelf (at least until the end of the year). The new 'job' is only destined to last for 6 months max - so I will be available behind the bike sheds once more (with my wine and fags) on a Monday afternoon:)
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

emrach

17th April 2013, 17:11
Oh ChrisE are you ignoring me - re thread on page 2 :) Anyway I'm glad you had a nice time.

RE glad everything is going well and yes you are missed on Mondays pm and of course every other day:)

Bobsmum he is a temporary elf :)
10 of 10  -   Report This Post