CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lini536

11th April 2013, 14:36
Stumped on the last clue...

3D Neglected condition (9) - letters I have are D-T-E-A-R

Unless I have 1, 8, 10, 12 and 16 Across incorrect...?!!

Any help, much appreciated. Thank you.
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2013, 14:38
disrepair?
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

lini536

11th April 2013, 14:42
Thanks Trevor - seems I had 4 down incorrect...
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

redcoral

11th April 2013, 18:32
I was looking to see if anyone was stuck on today's Times as I so often need help from all you kind people but for once I could do it without coming to you .... wonders never cease but at least today we didn't have any "dotty" clues like the espresso one !

I'm wondering how doglet got on today at the hospital
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th April 2013, 18:35
Redcoral, Hope you and Johnny are both feeling better today
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

redcoral

11th April 2013, 18:39
Thank you so much jazzgirl. I really appreciate the friendship on this site. Johnny is eating again but I'm still only drinking. Our son came to help today doing shopping & getting more drinks for us to replace "body salts" as he said! He unloaded the dishwasher & we were really glad to see him.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th April 2013, 18:43
I hope you get your appetite back soon. The drinks are the most important. What a great son you have :)
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

redcoral

11th April 2013, 18:59
Thank you jazzgirl. We were somewhat amused to read a message the other day (I think it was re-espresso controvosy ....can't spell!) which told us something about you .... beings called a dinosaur etc which made us laugh when we were feeling low. Johnny often asks me about you!! I always laugh at the snail having a ride on the mower!!
8 of 8  -   Report This Post