CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

dilly brain

6th April 2013, 22:12
Completely stuck on last two:
34D Hold Within. E---A-A-S
39A Act dishonestly --E-T

Can't help but think you ought to post ' need any help with the times2 crossword' every Saturday, and we can just all keep to the same thread. It would save loads of time searching through people's questions and then we wouldn't get so many repeated queries. I know it's probably not forum etiquette but you always have all the answers and I've been indebted to you on the quiet for months! So thanks a lot for all your help.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

the welsh viking

6th April 2013, 22:19
Cheat
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

malone

6th April 2013, 22:25
34 D. Encompass? (if your first 'a' is wrong)

PS. If you use ??? for blanks, it's easier to read - and it's usual to give the number of letters in the answer (just after the clue).
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

dilly brain

6th April 2013, 22:30
Thanks both. I had 'auto rail' instead of 'motorail' , hence the wrong 'A'.
Glad to have finished.
Will use ? In future too!
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

7th April 2013, 08:24
Thanks dillybrain, but it's definitely not forum etiquette to do what you suggest ! I know you are joking ;)
As I once commented to a certain gentleman on this site, it is not really sensible to ask for one specific person to help. Also I ain't getting out of bed at whatever hour, so there . lol.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

dilly brain

7th April 2013, 12:18
Fair enough, but worth a try. I was only half joking! You seem to manage to finish it before I even have time to start it, but really, no need to get up early especially for me! (And everyone else)
Thanks for responding though.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post