CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

29th March 2013, 20:34
Sorry about the delay everyone.

I've decided that the grid I had designed will now be saved for the spring special next month because it's gonna be too difficult to get all the clues in for publish in the next few days.
So, I have designed a new grid for this month and am just finishing allocating the words and will be emailing you all tonight at some point with them.
The setters that are involved for this one amount to 18 people and each will receive 3 clue words each. Please take a couple of days to perfect them and get them back to me for Sunday evening/Monday and we'll try and get it out for Monday evening because I'm off work again on Monday.

Once this one is done and dusted, I'll start preparations for the Spring Special (I just need a bit more time to do it)

Cheers, Les40

1 of 8  -   Report This Post

les40

30th March 2013, 00:37
OK Guys,

I've sent all the emails to you, as per usual let me know if you have problems getting them.

Sent To: Pastille, ixion, redundantelf, aristophanes, Syzygy, Rosalind, Greedy kite, Busby, ChrisE, djawhufc, bobs mum, AB, Paul, BigbadMarty2,
Emrach, Bullfrog, Peterm, & jws

Sunday night - Monday will do for return emails thanks

Be Good, Les40
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

syzygy

30th March 2013, 00:45
Thanks, Les,

& Happy Easter to all.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

30th March 2013, 10:11
Yes , thanks Les - it did sound like a lot to do !
Will send email asap .
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

30th March 2013, 10:16
Received my words Thanks Les :)
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

peterm

30th March 2013, 10:59
Got your email, thanks Les.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

1st April 2013, 15:04
Les, could you please let me know if you got my clues on Saturday? My JE account was changed last week (without prompting) and I've been having trouble with it; I haven't gotten a response to anything I've sent out. Thanks. Looking forward to this month's puzzle.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

rosalind

1st April 2013, 16:19
Sent them, Les
Not sure why I should be good, though!
8 of 8  -   Report This Post