CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

busby

29th March 2013, 02:20
As most "clueless players" would know clueless was conceived by many people and brought to life by Jolan 2 years ago today. Happy birthday Clueless. Following is a brief list of "clueless winners".
Ixion is leading with 10 wins, Bullfrog & Peterm follow closely with 9 each. Aristophanes is keeping them honest with 8 wins and AB is not far behind with 7. Paul Rosalind & Jws have 6 each and Francis during his time on the forum gained a credible 5. I was going to stop there but then I couldn't mention the forums "meet and greet" lady Pastille with 4. The other 35 games have been won by a variety of people, some with multiple successes . Hopefully clueless will continue for many a year.
I hope you all enjoy your Easter break.
Cheers.
1 of 12  -   Report This Post

busby

29th March 2013, 02:39
(, , , , , .). Please insert where applicable. Apparently punctuation can save lives.
2 of 12  -   Report This Post

rosalind

29th March 2013, 10:59
Hi Busby
i am truly flattered but I have only ever won Clueless once. The other times I started (but didn't chose the word) it were for other people, probably all for BigBadMarty2, who has therefore won 5 times. It's difficult for some people to start it at noon or thereabouts so I sashayed in as Miss Moneypenny.
Well done those who have won lots
x
3 of 12  -   Report This Post

rosalind

29th March 2013, 11:01
I was thinking of setting a one time only Clueless for those who have never won, to try to encourage the rest. does anyone think this is a good idea?
4 of 12  -   Report This Post

emrach

29th March 2013, 11:19
Hi Busby

How nice of you to do this and a Happy Easter to you x
5 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th March 2013, 18:10
What a lovely surprise busby.....

AB did something similar last year , so nice to reminisce .....thank you.

P@ x
6 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th March 2013, 20:50
Bringing to the top, as I think it deserves an "audience"......
7 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th March 2013, 23:38
Please pay attention.......
8 of 12  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

30th March 2013, 09:30
Hi all,

I think Rosalind's idea is great
9 of 12  -   Report This Post

rosalind

30th March 2013, 12:52
Bringing to the top again.
Thanks, Bobs mum. I will do it some time soon- what's to lose, after all?
10 of 12  -   Report This Post