CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

26th March 2013, 21:03
Hi Chris

Just saying hi and hope your are well. Weather too cold for golf I think or are you braving it? At least you can cook up some lovely warming meals x
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

26th March 2013, 21:07
Hi emrach
Nice to hear from you - hope you are well too.
Amazingly golf has been possible - though a smidge cold. The wind has blown all the snow away from the course.
We had friends round for lunch yesterday (hence absence from Clue Chain) - joint effort on cooking, then a walk in the snow. Very pleasant.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

emrach

26th March 2013, 21:19
I am well thanks apart from being cold although now the wind has gone it feels much better. I don't think the forecast is great for the weekend. Family dinner at yours then for Easter?

Been doing a lot of dog walking by the canal and watching the poor ducks and swans sliding on the ice. Clue chain was very quiet yesterday but hopefully will pick up after Easter. Had great plans to get the garden into shape but again the weather is putting a halt to that and at least so far have manage to fight the temptation to buy any plants.

Take Care x
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

26th March 2013, 21:21
I have seen forecasts that predict cold well into April - let us just hope that they are being pessimistic to avoid disappointing us.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

emrach

26th March 2013, 21:25
Liking your thinking. Obviously a glass half full man - best way to be.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post