CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

22nd March 2013, 18:12
Okay I am numpty I was right the first time the footie is on tomorrow ie tonight and not Saturday blame the cold - was out today for lunch but decided to come home and watch it. Weather not great so back home warm, wine in the fridge and in glass and comfortable you canny beat it !! xx
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

22nd March 2013, 18:21
Hi emrach - I thought it was my medication that was throwing me loopy, not the case. Take more water with it woman lol!! Have a guid yin!!

2 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

22nd March 2013, 18:31
Ha Ha how polite of you not to correct me - appreciate that - Just warming up to sing Flower of Scotland then the rest is history!!! May I ask how long have you lived in England?
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

22nd March 2013, 22:44
Hi emrach sorry for the late reply - only just looked in to see how Peer Pressure (sorry - Review) was doing. In answer, more years in England than in Scotland now - but only just.

Didn't watch the match tonight but have seen the result. What ever happened to the glory years where we qualified for every World Cup tournament?

Again, have a good weekend:)
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd March 2013, 22:55
We're on the march we Allie's army,

We're on the march to Argentine,

When we win the wurld cup,

We will bla bla bla bla bla,

Oh, Scotland is the bestest ever team.

....or something along those lines.....

I now know the score, but not told the other half, as he has taped it....

I win either way, my dad was Welsh. X
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

22nd March 2013, 23:02

pastille

22nd March 2013, 23:29
Thanks for that....

We on the march we Allie' army..............
7 of 7  -   Report This Post