CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

20th March 2013, 09:59
Are you feeling any better today?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

20th March 2013, 10:18
Hi emrach - thanks for asking

Slept solid for nearly 12 hours so that helped a lot. Good job it's not a vocal forum as I appear to have lost my voice (wife happy about that lol) but still not 100%. Taking some more medicine and returning to bed for a bit. In the words of Gen MacArthur 'I shall return'

Hope you're well
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

21st March 2013, 14:39
Don't know if you saw my reply earlier - so just bringing it to the top as you are about
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

21st March 2013, 14:50
Hi RE Yes missed your answer. Hope the last 24hrs have seen further improvement. Yesterday I was great today got the sniffles and feeling sorry for myself. Very cold but very sunny up here but snow due tomorrow. Do you follow Scotland footie. Wales tomorrow here's hoping the score isn't the same as the Wales v England rugby score last week !!
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

21st March 2013, 14:57
Hi emrach - sorry to hear you have the sniffles as there's probably a nationwide shortage of flu and cold remedies. I've got them all!!

Had a 14 hour kip overnight and I am now hopefully seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

With regard to the football - my heart can only just stand it supporting the national rugby team without following the football as well:) That would really do me in.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

21st March 2013, 15:05
Yes it is hard being a Scotland fan. The Tartan army are great though and if we get a draw you would think we had won the world cup!!! And if they don't they still party. Glasgow will be jumping tomorrow so if feeling better will go out to watch the game alongside some welsh fans hopefully. Still trying to come up with a clue for Budget but nothing so far !!
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

21st March 2013, 15:09
Hope you get better soon and have a good weekend (good luck with Peer Review)
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

21st March 2013, 15:12
Thanks RE you too and course I mean Saturday not tomorrow :)
8 of 8  -   Report This Post