CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

busby

20th March 2013, 19:55
Cheers Aristo
59 of 69  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

20th March 2013, 19:57
Oh my goodness! Thanks so much, Paul, for the hono(u)r and for the prize. Even though I'm often online I'm still quite low-tech (though extremely appreciative of [for example] our magnificent inter-library loan system- can barely recall what it was like without it). Having just filed my federal and state tax returns, I've learned that only 6% of Massachusetts taxpayers still use paper forms, and these will probably be phased out by next year (the forms, not the taxpayers- I think). Well, I'm one of the 6%; we're an elite group. Altering what is already a terrifying experience is...well, I don't even want to think about it.

I always enjoy reading all the clue entries- even the ones inspired by Julian and Sandy. Must think of something timely for next week...
60 of 69  -   Report This Post

emrach

20th March 2013, 20:08
Many Congratulations Aristo x
61 of 69  -   Report This Post

mrw

20th March 2013, 20:18
Well done Aristophanes. Great clip Paul. Good word too.

Aristophanes do you mind being referred to as Aristo? Rambler raised the point on another thread.

BTW the blue tits are becoming more colourful.
62 of 69  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

20th March 2013, 20:28
mrw: I don't mind Aristo at all, and I don't think I would even if it was my real name. I'm sure there are many blue tits around here too; it's freezing!
63 of 69  -   Report This Post

emrach

20th March 2013, 20:31
Boom Boom
64 of 69  -   Report This Post

pastille

20th March 2013, 21:28
Well done Mr A...hope you don't mind me calling you that? You know I can't spell Aristophanes ....

....besides I like to think of you as that man of mystery ....x

Thanks Paul.....I know your wee girl ( Talia.) is it that curious age, enjoy it. They grow up so fast it's scary, my wee one is now 22......
65 of 69  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

20th March 2013, 23:45
Congratulations, aristo!
66 of 69  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

21st March 2013, 11:42
Only just got to see this so congratulations aristophanes - two on the bounce
67 of 69  -   Report This Post

therogue

21st March 2013, 11:47
Well done Mr A!