CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

18th March 2013, 12:08
How was yr weekend at the rugby? Isn't the Stade de France the most wonderful stadium-- i love it there and it never fails to make me gasp when u go in the arena. Bet it was cold -- hope u don't feel too rough X
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

18th March 2013, 12:32
Afternoon bobs mum - Yes I agree the Stadium is a brilliantly built place, but it more a Spring / Summer venue when you can feel the heat of the sun on your face. Not so on Saturday I'm afraid!!

That's two weekends on the trot that I've been frozen to the bone (even with my thermals etc) and it was also quite wet on Saturday. I now have one stinker of a cold and Scotland lost both of the matches to boot.

Anyway, enough moaning- I had a super time pre-match with my friends watching the other internationals in their local bar. The post match celebrations weren't too bad either. Still that's it for another year - at least no wooden spoon!
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

18th March 2013, 12:44
Happy to hear you weren't trampled to death in post-game violence, RE. Please see my apology on Peer Review.

We're getting more snow tonight!
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

18th March 2013, 12:51
aristophanes - no need to apologise as it had absolutely no bearing on the outcome, but thank you for your thought.

On a different note - there I am complaining about a slightly cold couple of weekends and you are experiencing some shocking conditions. I hope you have that good ole snowplough all gassed up and ready to go. Take care
4 of 4  -   Report This Post