CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

janink

17th March 2013, 22:04
Help.... husband and I have both looked and can't find the Sunday Times crossword page! This is the big one that has both cryptic clues and regular clues. . . are we confused and it's only on Saturday??? If it IS in the Sunday paper, can you please let me know what section and page, please. Put us out of our misery......
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

malone

17th March 2013, 22:10
The Jumbo crossword - cryptic and regular - is only on Saturdays. The Sunday paper has a cryptic (small) and Mephisto (cryptic and difficult). In my paper, the Scottish edition, these were on the inside back page of the News review.
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

les40

17th March 2013, 22:13
Janink,

If you send me your email adress to this email address below, I'll send you a scanned copy of the Saturday Jumbo if you want.

les40forumjointeffort@yahoo.co.uk
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

janink

18th March 2013, 08:13
I guess we were both having a "senior moment" -- only one of many, unfortunately.

Thanks for the offer of the photocopy but that's too much trouble to ask. I think we'll just wait for this week's puzzle.....on SATURDAY (grin).
4 of 4  -   Report This Post