CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

15th March 2013, 21:15
Hope you are well. Have managed to get tickets for tomorrow's game in France. I'm obviously a sucker for punishment!!
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th March 2013, 21:27
Yeah I am good thanks Nah not a sucker for punishment just a sucker for a good time I like your style. So jealous of the Southerners being so close to Europe.

Was out for lunch again on Thursday the Italian Tapas bar - it was busy but I must be honest the service is amazing. Needless to say got back puckled and then tried Peer Review - you have lots of votes shame they are all for different posts.

Not a lot on the box Comic Relief on in the background so far some funny bits some not so but always a real wake up call. Have a Fab time are you staying over ? Mines a Stella with of course a French Vino xx That's a bottle not a glass!!!
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th March 2013, 21:40
Yes, stopping over in Paris with Scottish/French friends (they know where to eat cheaply) so will enjoy myself immensely! ! Will report back again on Monday
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th March 2013, 21:45
Yep full report required - not a case of what happens in Paris stays in Paris.

Have Fun x
4 of 4  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @ emrach